Monday - April 28

Foggy and cool day.   We exercised and then had breakfast with the neighbors.   Mark and I each drove to Mahomet (he in the truck and I had my new wheels which I'm so enjoying).    Having a mechanic install the towing mechanism on Toad.   Should be ready tomorrow for pick up.
 
Home for a bit and then I ran some errands and at 5, went to Brenda's and met up with the Monday Night Gals for surprise 70th birthday for Sue - salad supper, cake, sangria, wine, etc.
Lots of fun and a special, rare night that all 11 of us were together,
 
Donna, Pat, Nadine, Ruth, Jody, Connie, Marsha, Brenda
Tamara, Linda and Sue (the birthday girl)
 
Sue opening her gifts and cards
 
Blowing out the candles on delicious white cake with raspberry filling
 
Rainy night here and many thoughts and prayers with the victims and family members form yesterday's tornadoes in the Midwest
 
 

No comments: