Tuesday - April 8

Luke is ONE...Luke is ONE...Luke is ONE...Luke is ONE
 
The big news in Lake Worth today is that Luke is having his
 first birthday!    Grandma and Grandpa are very happy to be here to celebrate with the little man!
 
Annette, Luke and I strolled around the neighborhood and then he took a nap late morning.   Mark went to Daisy and did a few jobs.    The guys ran some errands and in the afternoon, their friends, Bonnie, Travis and baby Alison who is 3 months younger than Luke stopped by with a gift for the birthday boy.    It was good to see them again and meet Alison for the first time. 
 
Rained off and on in the afternoon....Luke opened his gifts - so much fun and then time for cake
oh my!!!   We did faced time with Auntie Anne, Liam and Connor. 
 
 
Oh boy....a Blue Angel flight suit
  from Mommy and Daddy!   I'll look just like
Uncle Ryan

I love my new tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa

Grandpa, Grandma, Mommy, Daddy and Luke 

Philip, Annette, Bonnie, Travis
Luke and Alison
 
 
Opening my presents - so much neat stuff....clothes, books, toys and an inflatable jet ski!!!

Oh boy....finally "cake time" 
 
Tah dah....I totally destroyed my cake!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: