Saturday - June 7

We've had a very enjoyable day.......Anne and Patrick picked up the boys at 8:45 - hugs and kisses for Luke and after they left,  we hopped in the car and headed north!    

Liam, Anne, Connor, Luke and his Godfather (Uncle Patrick)

Grandpa, Grandma and the boys
 
Mark, Luke and I stopped at the farm where I grew up in Sublette and met my brothers, wives, niece, Jennifer and Leia and my nephew, David, Ashley, Caden and Emerie.   We took a bunch of pics and Bob posed with the little ones on his tractors (this "B' is 70 years old)!!!

Great Uncle Bob and Luke

Ashley and Emerie, Jennifer and Leia, Mark and Luke

Caden and Emerie, Luke, Leia
 
After we left the farm, we all drove to Ron and Vicki's for lunch and more visiting, pictures
and enjoy the little people!
 
My brothers and I with some of our grandchildren
Pat and Luke, Ron, Emerie and Caden, Bob and Leia
 
Mark, Luke and I left for Dixon to pick up his Mom (Great Grandma Ruth) and then to Princeton where Luke's Nana and Grandpa Dave live and where Luke will stay the next few days till Mommy and Daddy return.    We had such a nice visit and delicious ice cream cake.    Said our good byes to sweet Luke and back to Dixon for dinner at the Shamrock Inn and then took Great Grandma home.
 
Rained very hard on our way back tonight - happy to be home safe 'n sound!
 
It was a very fun day with family!
 
 Mark and I so enjoyed these past 2 weeks having quality time with all 7 of our grandchildren!
 

No comments: