Wednesday - June 25

Tired, tired, oh-so tired tonight after another day of sorting thru pictures galore.    Yesterday I said there were hundreds - let's change that to "THOUSANDS"!    Along with my photos, I'm going thru my parents pics, too,and there are sooooooooo many!    Overwhelming!!!!!   However, it has been somewhat fun going down memory lane...
 
We exercised this morning, I had lunch with Exchange Club, Mark got a haircut and worked in his garages.     Bob, the window man, came and washed the east side windows - he is the best!    Anne and Patrick had him earlier this week!   Nothing like a clear, sparkly window when the sun shines!
 
This afternoon we took a break and visited  Ron our longtime friend and family barber for Mark and the boys    He is now at a senior center, but overall, looking and feeling good!
 
Ron, the barber and one of his long-time former customers
 
After we left Ron, we took a large bag of soft rags, towels and flannel sheets to the Humane Society for their critters.     They were very grateful!
 
Wish I could put videos on the blog - tonight Blair was in the bathtub and quacking
 like her little ducky!
 
 

No comments: