Monday - December 15

Up and exercising this rainy, gloomy Monday and then off to breakfast with neighbors and friends.    Mark brought me home and he went onto Donna Rae's to help set up her mini I-pad (early Christmas gift from her family).    He was there almost 5 hours, so.... hoping she will enjoy
and figure it all out.   
 
I worked on Christmas cards and other computer stuff, made lists, did laundry, sipped on some hot tea, enjoyed the Christmas music and watched the rain come down.
 
But the morning was made brighter by getting these pics of our sweet Luke and Blair which their Mommies sent via text...
 
First up.....
 
The Princess in her tartan plaid and pigtails ready to tackle breakfast

And the little man out and about on a sunny FL morning at the playground
 
And on Saturday... 
On the slide with Daddy

Enjoyed a nice visit from long-time friend (and fellow boater), Carolyn who came to town with her 95-year old Mother.    Carolyn's husband, John passed away this fall....
Sooo good to see these dear ladies!

Good night for Mark and I to hunker down with a glass of wine and I "reluctantly" got back at looking at and sorting thru old pictures which I keep putting off (these were my parents and so many are unmarked).    But I'm almost finished, so bound and determined to get this task done in the next day or so!


 
 

No comments: