Wednesday - January 21

What a treat to wake up this morning and see this on my phone...
 
Our little North Carolina sweetie!
 
Spectacular day and after exercising and breakfast, we were off for a nice long bike ride on the 7-mile bridge!   Perfect day for riding.    
 
Later this afternoon, I went to Jane and Joe's with 2 loads of laundry (all caught up) and we played several games of Rummi Kube - Jane and I love this game.   Mark stayed home and washed Daisy and did other projects.    He enjoys cards and dominoes, but not a big fan of board games.
Fun afternoon.....
 
Put the clean clothes away and Mark showed me a beautiful video he took of the gorgeous sunset tonight,    We went to Upper Crust for another great meal (spaghetti for him and white pizza for me).    Love this place and always busy, busy!
 

No comments: