Friday - October 30

Foggy this morning when I left the campground, but cleared off fairly quickly.    I had therapy at 9 with Lee, then ran errands, met Mark at the storage unit and then I got a manicure and pedicure.    He had more places to go, so we finally connected at 1:30, had lunch at Mandarin Garden and on back to Daisy.
 
Lee gave me the ok today to get back at the weight lifting - been a long time with all the shoulder/neck issues.    So will get back at that next week,, but no lifting above the shoulders.   I'm not sure I remember what I used to do???

 Halloween fun for Luke
in Florida where it's nice 'n warm!
 
 
Played 2-handed euchre - not pretty.....I decided we need to come up with a new card game!!!!   
 Mark won big time and is just soooo darn lucky!    Unbelievable!!!!
 
Hope your Halloween is
 
 SPOOKTACULAR !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: