Monday - December 3

Cold and snowy day.....car was covered with snow this morning!    UGH!     I exercised and then off to meet the Monday morning bunch for breakfast - good to see these folks and Brenda is feeling better, so got to see her.

Bunch of errands and finally back to Eastland at noon.    Cleaning service had been here...yeah!
They have several bins and stuff to work around, but did a good job and always so pleasant.

A big morning in Memphis with Ryan receiving his wings from FedEx....so proud of him!

Presentation of Wings by Chief of 757 Pilots which Ryan will be flying.     
Ryan receiving his wings with proud Dad
Largest class ever - 33 men and 1 woman

This afternoon I had an appointment with my orthopedic doctor about my right shoulder (accident in 2010) which has been hurting with certain movements (putting my arm thru a coat sleeve is a big "ouch" or reaching behind.).  

This pain started during the summer and I've had this set up for several months - Dr. Novotny thinks it's tendinitis and gave me an injection.    He  wants me to come back if it doesn't feel better for an MRI to see if I tore my rotator cuff!    But he doesn't think so and we will go with the plan to go to therapy 1 time and get instructions on how to do exercises at home.    I explained about my nomad life and would not be back till late April - he laughed - "yes, you are a challenge"!    So, hope 'n pray this works!!!

Worked on more bins and especially sorting thru a ton of pics....oh my the memories!

December 3, 2011......what a sweet memory!




No comments: