Tuesday - February 12

H a P p Y   B i R t H d A y

FLO
 1st Birthday!

Flo has been our home for 1 year!   My oh my how time flies and what fun adventures we've had living on her!

I exercised this morning and then Mark and I met Bill, Charmaine, Jim and Lydia for breakfast at Buckingham Farms.    This is very rural and home to a huge hydroponic farm of vegetables and plants along with a country store.   The menu is so unique and we all enjoyed our choices - definitely a "come back to" place for breakfast or lunch.
Roger, the turtle enjoying his breakfast of greens

We ran several errands and then home for the afternoon.    I got a massage from Debbie at 5:30 - she's here in the park and wow...she's good!   And then off to play euchre with Mark, Jim, Lydia and others....fun evening!

Today was 85 and sunny....big change coming tomorrow with 67 and lots of rain....our friends are coming from Okeechobee!   Hope some of the day is salvageable?







No comments: