Monday - April 27

Five weeks ago today we arrived at Lake James......still enjoying our time here but wondering what restrictions will be lifted in 11 days?    We have new masks but not ready to venture out with others nor will our kids let us!

Oops forgot to mention we attended "virtual"  Mass in Boston yesterday after breakfast and before our walk with Cardinal O'Malley.

Deep blue skies today but very windy (actually started yesterday afternoon and really blew all night long)!    We went for our walk and found some more sweet rocks on the trail....





Endless roses outside our cottage door

Always so good to come back "home" after our walks

I did some laundry and watched  #4 episode of The Last Dance.    Mark had watched #3 and 4 last night but just #3 for me before I went back to my reading.

I watched 2 more episodes of  "Call the Midwife" and now ready for Season 3.

Late afternoon, the strong winds finally died down!    Beautiful evening!

Bob and I beat Drew and Judy 3 out of 4 games of euchre.













No comments: