Friday - December 15

 Posted by Mark:

Last night for Pat -  "more of the same ole itches'"  Since I knew she had a bad night again, I let her sleep in.   Unfortunately I forgot that we had a breakfast date with friends Connie and Steve.  When Pat woke up she said we're to be there in 20 minutes (it is a 30 minute drive).   I called Connie and they were gracious enough to move it back.  We got there right on our agreed to "2nd timeslot".

Great time catching up.  Connie is still in therapy for her ankle and now Steve has started therapy for neck shoulder and arm pain.  Getting old is not for the faint of heart.  We met at Sweet Bean Café one of our favorites. 


It was very nicely decorated for Christmas.

After breakfast we drove down to Coconut Point mall to get me a new pair of On Cloud shoes.  Birthday gift from our kids.

Easy afternoon which of course includes a nap. 

Because of Pat's itching issues I'm trying to really stay on top of the Benadryl schedule. If I can get her to agree I'll even wake her up every 4 hours to take the pills rather than wait for itching to start.  We'll see if that is better.

Wish us luck!


No comments: