Monday - December 4

 Posted by Mark:

Pat had a good nights sleep.  That always starts the day off right.  Ybe the Physical Therapist was here about 9:30.  While she was here I ran to CVS, Post office and gas station.  I got back just as she was leaving.   She told me Pat had a very good session.  Pat really likes her.  She did some exercises that only she can do with Pat.  She was moving the arm in directions that Pat did not think would be possible. I would not even consider moving her arm that way.  Makes me cringe, but Pat says she was so gentile the pain wasn't bad at all.

Did a full load of laundry.  Trying to stay ahead of it.

Nap for Pat in afternoon.  Then we walked over to Jim and Lydia's.  I helped Jim trace down the wiring of his ceiling fan.  Pat gabbed with Lydia.   That gave her a good rest, then we walked to Club house for ice and then back to Flo.

Pat exercised again.   Seems like the day is Pills, Ice shoulder, Exercise then Repeat.....

Dinner tonight was sandwich and potato salad for Pat and TV dinner for me.

Pat will exercise earlier tomorrow because I have a 10 a.m. dentist appointment and she'll ride along and spend time at a coffee shop we like.

Pat heard from our Annapolis friends Charlotte and Doug that they made it to Fort Myers this afternoon.  They will be here thru March.

No comments: