Thursday - February 15

 Posted by Mark:

Started the day with a phone call from Therapy telling us Jeff was not coming in today.  They changed appt. to 10:30 with Marissa.  We altered plans just a bit and ran an errand to North Fort Myers first.  Then a stop for Pat to get coffee at Peter's downtown.  Jim knocked on my window just as I parked waiting for Pat.  He was on his way to Peter's too with Lydia.

On to therapy.  I did a Publix run.  

After we were home for a bit, Pat and Jo Ann went to lunch at Cabos Cantina.   I worked on setting up my extra external wifi antenna in case Joan wants to try it out.

Jo Ann and Pat
The ladies did a bit of retail therapy after lunch.

Had some of Pat's leftovers for supper tonight.

We did Euchre tonight.  They had 4 tables.  I was the lucky winner.  😀

On our way to Euchre I got this nice foutain/sunset photo.




No comments: