Friday - July 24

 It's so nice to wake up to clear skies these past few mornings after all the smoke in the air.

Some of you have asked how my head is doing - much better and doing my vestibular exercises faithfully,  I'm still "off" a little when I get up, but then head clears and I have a good day - just gotta watch the balance.    

Mark took the car back to Enterprise and then our CT friend Linda brought him back to the marina.    

We had lunch and Mark hosed down the boat - while we were gone a few days, the bugs came out to play!!!😠

Philip shared his big news this afternoon - he'll be flying for Fed Ex.....so happy for him.    As he said many years ago "I can't believe they pay me for doing something I love so much"!   Congratulations!!!

We walked downtown (1.2 miles) and had drinks and an appetizer at Carlisles (recommended by friend Linda).   All good and then walked 2 more blocks to Hackley Park where they have concerts every Friday night - big crowd, lots of food trucks, etc.    We stayed for a few songs and then walked back to Catrina.

Beautiful old train depot that is now the visitor's center here in Muskegon

Have a fun, safe weekend!




No comments: