Friday - October 2

 
 Chilly morning....Mark and Big Red went into town to get Flo's propane tank filled at Love's.   I sorted laundry and left for town in Ruby.   Stopped at Dollar Tree for a few things and then met Claire at Biaggi's for lunch.    What a big surprise to see my cousin Dick and Mary there.   They are in town for a wedding tonight.    

Dick and Mary

Claire and I had a lot to catch up on - she and Mike just returned from a 2 week river cruise in France.   So....we yakked and yakked and 3.5 hours later....we said our good byes (with leftovers) and hugs.    We'll get together in Florida in January.

Excellent pumpkin creme' brulee which we shared
 
Claire and Pat catching up!!!

On home.    Mark and I loaded up the car, I changed clothes and off to the laundromat in Normal to do 3 loads.   And finally on home.    It was a gorgeous fall day - perfect for a wedding!    

Enjoyed some leftovers for supper....

Have a great weekend!


No comments: