Friday - February 21

Big milestone here today for our Little Miss......Blair has her 1st tooth discovered by Mommy at lunch time!    Yeah!   Here she is gnawing away on Sophie, her little giraffe

Ahhh,, all this chewing and drooling finally paid off - I've got my FIRST TOOTH!
 
Hmmm...I think I feel it!

The girls having a jolly good time
 
Oh my, is that what I'm having for lunch?

 I just LOVE watching Baby Einstein
 
We had a nice leisurely day - Mark did a few odd jobs around the house, Brooke ran some errands and had lunch with friends.    And Grandma and Blair did more bonding and playing.    We had a morning thunderstorm, but nice 'n sunny all afternoon!
 
The boys came home from school and all excited to hear their sister has her first tooth!
Way to go, Blair....just the first of many milestones for this little girl that her brothers
will enjoy with her!  
 
Grandpa and I were home tonight with the "B's" (Blair and Brady).   Michael and Brooke took the "D's" (Drew and Davis) to their school Valentine dance which was canceled from one week ago cause of all the snow!
 
Here's our pink bundle after her bath
She looks scared, but was very happy playing with her toys and getting sweet 'n clean!
Maybe it's the title of Princess that gave her a fright?    Ha..so much pressure!!!
 
And now here's our little man...
 
 "ooooh,  this grass tickles"!!!
 

No comments: