Tuesday - January 10

Congratulations to Ryan and Mark for the successful delivery of Terraphobic to Washington, DC
 this afternoon.
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

The trip from Pensacola, FL to DC covered 2400 miles!

What an adventure this has been (Ryan could probably write a book) and as Mark said, "New experiences as I've never boated in 18 degree weather, or had ice and snow on my boat and had to dodge ice on the Potomac today"!  

Thank you God for keeping Ryan, all his crew members and the boat safe 'n sound!

Philip went to work last night and said the Fort Lauderdale airport was a disaster with so many people and police around....I can't imagine all those people who were stranded there and now trying to get their luggage!
 
Annette took Luke to the Lion Safari Park this morning.    Maeve and I played, she napped and I caught up on some e-mails.

Luke loves to see all the animals, feed the fish and run around this neat place!

A new outfit from Grandma....

I love to scrunch up my face!

Mommy and her little darlins' 
 Mark is flying back to Florida tomorrow!
 

No comments: