Mother's Day - 2017

I had a wonderful Mother's Day starting with watching the boys play hockey and win 11-4.    Connor was goalie and did a great job while Liam scored 2 goals and got an assist.   
 
Back to Daisy for a few hours and then stopped at Busy Corner which was a VERY busy place and picked up everyone's favorite pie.    Onto the Campbell's for a leisurely afternoon and evening.    Connor, Anne and I played RummiKube, the guys watched the Cardinals beat the Cubs and the boys played ball..    Anne and I walked around the lake and I did 3 loads of laundry.
 
Enjoyed chatting with my 3 boys, too.....
 
Unfortunately, Anne had to take Connor to Prompt Care and he was diagnosed with pink eye.
 
Patrick grilled filets and we also had cheesy potatoes, 2 salads, rolls and our pie!!!   
 
Very nice Mother's Day and hope yours was really special, too!
 
Happy to share Mother's Day with my girl and her boys!!!
 
 

No comments: