Wednesday - May 22

Finally......................warm, sunny and breezy - 82!!!    We did have an inch of rain overnight and more coming tonight!     But for today, thank you!!!

Mark worked on some Flo projects and I was off to town to do some shopping at Von Maur (gifts) and then met Claire at Ancho and Agave, new Mexican restaurant east of town by the airport.    Soon as we walked in the door....whoaaa, nice, really cool atmosphere.    The food was excellent along with our prickly pear margaritas (nice memory from San Antonio).    All in all, a winner!    And of course, Claire and I yakked non-stop.   So nice to be outdoors without being bundled up!

Claire and Pat and awesome margaritas

Back to Flo  and after a brief power nap, we walked around the park - this was my very 1st time and we've been here almost a month!     The former owner (Cliff)  used to tease me about wearing out his pavement with all my steps, but not this year!!!


No comments: