Tuesday - January 4

 Chilly start to the day but sun is shining and had a nice day with a high of 77.

Perfect morning for getting out and about and everyone so friendly in our park!    Bikers, walkers, walkers with dogs, runners, joggers, and of course, lots of golf carts.

Mark decided we should go out for lunch and suggested Buckingham Farms - I heartily agreed as I would never turn that place down.    We enjoyed our lunch (crabcake BLT for him and grilled cheese/bacon/tomato for me) eating in the sunshine.     Took some stuff to Goodwill and then picked out Valentine's for the grand kiddos (boy am I ahead of the game)!    Ha!!!

Excited for Liam who will be going to Washington, DC with some classmates for the annual "Right to Life" march on January 21st.

Lots of regular snowbirds returning and friends coming to Fort Myers area for 1st visit, so....calendar is filling up to meet with a meal involved, of course!   😋

Late afternoon I was out walking and met Mike and Betty (fellow Airstream owners) from Michigan.   We had a great visit and I got a tour of their Safari.    There are now 7 Airstreams at Cypress Trail (different makes and models).


 


No comments: