Thursday, December 16

Cloudy day and not so cold, but 3" of fresh snow overnight!    Mark was up to shovel and use the snowblower and snowblade by 7..   Anne came with the boys (and donuts) at 7:20 as she had to be at work early.   After breakfast and a little playtime with their favorite (for the moment) legos, Grandpa took them to school.   I did some things in the kitchen along with making another batch of white chocolate popcorn which has certainly been a big hit this holiday season.

Mark and I took off at 1:00 and ran several errands, got some groceries and while I was getting a manicure, he ran more errands!    Errands, errands, sooooooo many errands!

Yesterday and today really brought in a bunch of Christmas cards - we sure enjoy all the notes and pictures from family and friends!

My foot is still hurting, but not slowing me down!    And my voice comes and goes - gotta stop talking!   HA!

Our neighbors across the street, Beth and Bob came over for a nice visit and talk about Alaska.    They will be retiring June 1st and are in the early planning stages to "do" Alaska....fun sharing our experiences, pictures, etc.

Bob and Beth

No comments: