Tuesday, December 7

Lots of hustle and bustle going on today -  burrrr.....running around from car to stores, going here and there!  Not a day to dilly dally!    I cleaned the upstairs bedrooms and bath this morning and then took off with my list.   Got a lot accomplished and "almost" done with the shopping!    Met the boating friends for lunch at Biaggi's - always fun to catch up with these gals...

Judy, Candy, Kathy J, Carol, Pat, Kathy S, Barb, Jane

This afternoon Mark and I delivered all the baby items to Birthright from the Sublettians - they were sooo appreciative and sure gives all of us a warm fuzzy feeling knowing we'll be keeping those sweet little babies comfy and cozy all winter long!

Mark was my chauffeur and we ran a bunch more errands.   He went to 5:30 Mass for Feast of Immaculate Conception (tomorrow).    I will go to Mass in the morning.

No comments: