Monday, February 7

Sunny, warm day - I did laundry (Mondays were always "wash" day in years past and that seems to still be the case - at least here in our RV park).  Busy, busy, but got it done.   Mark exercised, I got a manicure and then met my brother Bob, Linda and nephew, Jason who is visiitng this week from Wisconsin.

We all drove over to Sanibel/Captiva - walked the beach looking for shells...

Jason, Bob and Linda on Sanibel Beach

We had a wonderful dinner at The Mucky Duck on Captiva.
Waiting outdoors for our table (1 + hour wait)  with our wine/beer listening to the music.

My Dad is back in the hospital - he was admitted this afternoon with breathing issues and is on steroids/breathing treatments for a few days.    The worry genes kick in once again...
I'm flying to IL Thursday (planned trip) - time to take a break from the warm sunshine, seafood, shopping, etc.     HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Have a safe trip home and I know you are anxiously waiting on news about your Dad. Glad you are going home and can check on things for yourself. That should help the nerves somewhat. JudyB