Saturday - February 12

Good News:  Pat's dad is leaving the hospital today.  His lungs are clear again and blood numbers are looking better.  He is ready to leave and the care he gets at the nursing home is as good as the hospital at this point.   Doctor did forewarn Pat that he'll continue to be in and out of the hospital with his lungs.

I told her I knew she was coming back to Florida even before she called me.  The sun came back out, clear skies - best it has been since she left.   She's my good luck charm.  She will be flying in late tonight.

I have the laundry done, Daisy is reasonably clean, have my taxes and bookwork caught up, so I should be ready for the continuation of our crazy social calendar starting tomorrow.

Hopefully next update will be from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Great news about your Dad's health. Hopefully the Lutheran Home will keep track of his progress and get him treatment ASAP when he needs meds and breathing treatments. Warmer temps here today, but windy bringing the chill into our air. Supposed to be 60 tomorrow. Let's hope the wind dies down and we can bask in the warmer weather. JudyB