Friday - November 21

Abundant sunshine again today and high of 70.    Mark and I exercised and then went to Daisy to get some more clothes (stopped at Waffle House on the way for breakfast).   Tried their pecan waffle  (Anne's recommendation)!   WINNER!!!!!
 
Tidied up the house, I used Stainless Steel Spray that cleans and polishes stainless steel appliances.   WOW....good stuff - they look awesome!  Ryan came home around 1:30 and he and Mark got to work on their job list.    They will keep busy while I'm gone these next 4 days.    I got a manicure in the afternoon, went for a walk and then to Publix to get non-perishables for next week and things for the guys to eat this weekend.

Ryan grilled out Italian Sausage and Brats for supper.
 
Tomorrow morning I fly to Orlando - can't wait to see the kids and kiddies!!!  
 
 Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments: