Tuesday - November 18

Cold, windy, sunny - that sums up Tuesday!    We left around 8:30 for Daisy to pick up some more stuff, especially "cold" weather clothes (no wearing flip flops these days).    I brought Mark home and I took off for a shopping jaunt to the mall, other shops and also checking on some things for Ryan.   
 
I did 2 things today that I vowed I would NOT do till after Thanksgiving....
1.   Had a peppermint mocha at Starbucks
2.   Turned on the XM Christmas music in the car while I was out and about
 
Mark got the carpeting and pad tore up and we carried outdoors and vacuumed the floors.   Ryan is having new carpet installed tomorrow in his 2 guest bedrooms and office.
 
Chicken tortilla soup (with a little help from Menards), fresh 5-grain Italian bread from Publix and chocolate walnut brownies (also Publix) for supper
 
 

No comments: