Friday - November 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK
 
He started off the day going to Immediate Care at 7 AM and was diagnosed with Sinusitis (sinus infection) and now on Amoxicillin and cough medicine.    Lots of icky stuff going around that just keeps hanging on and on!    Grandpa started his day getting pictures from Luke and Blair wishing him a Happy Birthday!!!
 
 
 
I exercised, packed up the car and we left at  9 with me driving all the way.    Stopped in Kirkwood at friends' suggestion - great shopping and so pleasant walking around on this beautiful, sunny day.   Mark settled in at Kaldi's Coffee Shop with his I-pad.   We met at One 19 Street for really good lunch (the birthday boy doesn't have much of an appetite, though).   Then we were off to St. Charles.   He dropped me off  for more shopping and he checked in at the Comfort Inn (close by).    Back to the hotel at 5 - I'm draggin' and he's resting tonight before all the wedding fun.
 
I went out for delicious dinner at Tony's Italian here in St. Charles with Mike and Theresa, Tom and Beth, Mike and Janet - fun fun  fun....bur sure missed the birthday boy!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: