Tuesday - February 17

The day started off sunny and breezy, but then the clouds rolled in and it turned cool...Mark and I left round 9:30 and he dropped me off to meet Claire and Kathy.   He went on to get Toad's oil changed.
 
We girls shopped  and then celebrated my birthday at Cristof's - good wine and lunch on the porch.    A fun outing with good friends and last time for me to see Kathy till mid April in Dallas.
 
The Mardi Gras parade passed right down Terecero Street where Daisy is parked.   I just missed it, but Mark took several pictures of all the decorated golf carts, folks walking, music, etc.

Mardi Gras parade at Siesta Bay
 
Our North Carolina boys had a snow/ice day today and probably again tomorrow!  
Monday was Presidents Day, so a short week for them!
Unbelievable weather out east and southeast USA.

No comments: