Friday - December 11

Balmy day and great to be out and about.   I had therapy with Donna at 8:15 (amazing the different techniques each therapist uses).    The neck is definitely feeling better....just going to take time and patience!

Patti is the main receptionist at my therapy clinic.....today she was in Chicago for the birth of her triplet grandchildren (2 boys and 1 girl) born to her daughter and husband!   
Congratulations!!!
 
Mark and I went to the storage unit to drop some things off.   He went onto the mall to walk and I picked up Donna Rae   She had her list and off we went to several shops for Christmas shopping and errands.    Had an excellent lunch at Destihl and took her home at 2:30.    Mark texted that he was at Barnes and Noble as the cleaning crew was at our place.    I met him there and then back home.   He picked Liam and Connor up from school.   I did 2 loads of laundry and Anne picked the boys up at 5.    Liam is still barking like a seal, but feels good, so...hope he's on the mend!
 
My dear friend, Donna Rae
83 years young and what a trooper!
 
Home tonight and got a bunch of stuff done (computer, wrapping a few gifts, etc.)
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: