Christmas Eve - 2015

TAH DAH.....Bells were ringing and lots of clapping and shouting (the usual routine when someone finally finishes weeks/months of therapy)    That was the case for me this morning after my 7 AM final session with Lee.   4.5 months worth!
 
I will continue taking the Gabapentin and do therapy once a day at home.   Not sure for how long, but the neck will let me know whether I need to do it or things are good without!
I will really miss Lee, Donna, Jim and their assistants, Nick and Derek - what a GREAT bunch!!!
 
Met Mark at 8:15 in the dining room for breakfast and then we walked at the mall.   Lots of men doing their last-minute shopping, along with dads and their kids.
 
We ran a few errands and then to storage to pick up all the presents for tomorrow.   Delivered to Anne's and the boys eagerly and very excitedly put under the tree checking each and every tag!!!
 
We are meeting the Campbell's at 4:30 Mass and then will have hors d'oeuvres and spend the night at their house.   Tomorrow, we'll celebrate Jesus' birthday and looking forward to a fun family day!
 
Wishing you all a very
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
 

No comments: