Thursday - October 20

HAPPY 3 MONTHS, MAEVE
I'm growing up so fast!   My Nana (Mommy's Mommy) shares a birthday with me today!
Happy Birthday, Nana
 
I had a good day leaving at 7:45 AM with my list and a bunch of errands.   I borrowed Patrick's car and away I went - good to be back in town but a chilly, windy, misty rainy day was not the best to be out and about!      Ended the afternoon with a manicure/pedicure.
Not much fall color here in central IL.
 
Back "home" (Anne's) at 2, picked Connor up at 3:15 and ready to hibernate with the boys.     I made tacos for supper and bought some apples/caramel, apple cider, apple and pumpkin donuts......
tis the season!!!
 
Anne had a school club meeting and Patrick had some errands, so Grandma held down the fort getting the boys at their homework and packing for weekend camping trip
(last one in Elsie for the year)!!!
 
Mark is happy tonight as Catrina had a really good sea trial today - all went well and just a few little things for Anthony to take care of.    She was lifted out of the water and will stay in Rockville till after Christmas!
 
Tomorrow I'm off to Chamberlain Sisters Weekend - 12 of us sisters (9 sisters and 2 in-laws) will be staying at a B and B in Springfield!    Looking forward to catching up, enjoying some good wine, food and best of all, chatter, chatter and more chatter!
 
Mark will begin the long trek to Bloomington after he finishes a few more jobs on Catrina.   
 
Taking a little break from the blog and hope to be back at it on Sunday!
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: