Tuesday - October 18

We had a great day with more spectacular weather....Michael left for Chicago, Mark took Brady to school and Davis spent the day there, too, doing community service.     Blair, Mark and I went to Lake James - sooo pretty with the calm water and fall colors!
 
Davis and Brady

Daddy and his best girl
 
Friends from IL (good friends of my brother Bob and Linda) have been vacationing in Asheville and drove over to the lake.    We had a great visit and then took the pontoon to Camp Lake James for lunch.    So good to see Dan and Sue and share more of beautiful North Carolina with them.
Now they re on their way to Florida and their winter home!
 
Sue and Dan
 
Back home with Blair taking a short cat nap along the way.    Brooke and Drew had a very good visit  to Georgia Tech.    Mark and I enjoyed hearing all about it!
 
Who is this crazy girl?

Mark and I are so fortunate that in the past week we have seen all 8 of our grandchildren!    Tomorrow I'm flying to Bloomington and staying with Anne and family.  
Mark will be driving to SC and do the sea trial on Catrina!

Brady, Brooke, Drew and I played euchre...Brooke and I won!

Great visit here in North Carolina and can't wait to be together again in 3 weeks in Pensacola!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: