Tuesday - November 29

Rainy, dreary day in NC.....Brooke and I took Blair to school and then off to the Charlotte airport.   I had a good flight to Fort Myers and what a nice warm sunny welcome - 85!   
 
Mark arrived in Bloomington before noon and is settled at Eastland Suites. 
 
I got a rental car and drove to John and Beth Grooms where I'm staying for the next 2 nights.    So good to see them and appreciate their hospitality.    
 
Ryan and his Aunt Theresa and Uncle Mike are on the boat at the Edison/Ford Marina.    Beth and I drove over to say "Hi" and wish them a safe journey as they leave tomorrow for the next leg of getting Terraphobic to DC.
 
Ryan, Theresa and Mike
Wishing them bon voyage and a safe journey with good weather and fair seas
 
Beth and I had dinner at the University Grille - delicious and so fun to catch up.    John is recovering from shoulder surgery 1 week ago after a terrible fall when the dock collapsed as he, Beth and friends were walking in Cape Coral.
 
Beth and John
 
So sad about the tragic fires in Gatlinburg - my oh my.....
when are these wildfires going to end and is the cause arson?
Makes me sick if that's the case.....
 
So many happy memories from 2007 when our family all gathered in the Smoky Mountains (Gatlinburg) in a big log home for a week of fun in such a magnificent setting.
 
It's really good to be back in Fort Myers......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: