Friday - October 4

Lovely fall day and so enjoy being out in the country - today the harvesting of beans began with the combine working close by.      Normally this time of year, the combines would be going strong out at Kamp Komfort but everything late this year.

Mark and I were off early with 1st stop at Gloria Jeans and treats for Anne, Mark and myself.     Mark is helping set up a new computer system for Anne and while they worked on that, I got a mani/pedi and much-needed haircut.    Everywhere I went, people were so kind and sympathetic to Anne and boys. 

We went to storage after lunch, put some things away and got more things out to take to NC.

Anne has been truly amazing - strong for the boys and keeping very busy this last week off work with so many details to take care of.    Mark and I are so proud of her....and so thankful for her wonderful friends!     Tonight she and the boys are at the Homecoming game.

Mark and I went to Busy Corner for supper - my 1st visit this fall.....good as always, but passed on the pie.

Tomorrow we are off to Dixon and celebrate our 50th with our siblings at the Basil Tree. 

Here's our little people who have had a fun week at their other grandparents in Princeton.

Country Bumpkins






No comments: