Monday - October 21

Hot, steamy, sunny Monday.    We had a productive day getting truck, Flo and most of the she shed all organized.   Did several loads of laundry (did I mention how happy I am to be reunited with my washer/dryer???)  😊😊   Still have a bit more to do in she shed, but for today, we ran out of steam.

Took a break early afternoon and went to Computer Medics to get a new battery for my phone as it's just not keeping the charge.    Takes 3-5 hours so we ran some errands, got our flu shots and had late lunch at McAlister's.    The pharmacist at Target said their CVS was down to 7 doses for the adult shot and other CVS stores were currently out of the vaccine.    We also were put on waiting list for shingles vaccine.   Back to Flo for a bit and then at 4:10, Mark left to pick up my phone.

ARGHHHH.....they had not even looked at it and the tech wanted to know who told us it would be done today.    Apparently they got the word from Apple they were no longer allowed to change phone batteries?    Guess the guy we talked to didn't get that message!    So, got my phone back with original battery and I can live with it - just need to charge more frequently.

Went for a walk tonight but sure hasn't cooled down any.

Cypress Trail tonight
across the street from Flo







No comments: