Monday - January 24

 37 chilly (but sunny degrees) when we woke up this morning - very cold for SWFL.    Mark had gotten a note on his Ipad last night that we were under a frost advisory!    Didn't see any frost this morning, but....

Ten years ago today, my Dad passed away.....he was such a humble, gentle man and missed every day.

Mark and I drove downtown with a stop at the Luminary Hotel (Dean Roasters) for coffee, then walked next door to the Caloosa Sound Convention Center (wow - newly remodeled and very nice) to register for the Looper Reunion which is tomorrow.   All the folks who have done the Great Loop, are currently doing it or want to do it!

Then Mark dropped me off at Publix and he went to get the car washed.   Nice to see shelves better stocked although this was a different Publix from where I saw the empty paper product shelves a week or so ago.    On home and put away our groceries.    The wife of RV mechanic in the park stopped by as Mark had called them to stop by sometime cause our exhaust fan over the stove stopped working.    Her husband will come check it out in the next day or so - $150 just for a service call!  😣    Makes me appreciate Mark's handiness at fixing things, but this is something he didn't want to tackle.

I visited Jim and Lydia in the afternoon and they treated me to a hot caramel latte.....they make a good one!!!    Mark stopped by and we went for a walk.   It got to 66 today - good for walking!

I put my culinary skills to work tonight and we enjoyed spaghetti, salad and garlic toast for supper!    Comfort food on a chilly night.  😋😋





No comments: