Sunday - December 4

 Beautiful crisp sunny Sunday morning.   We went to 10:00 Mass at Holy Trinity with Father Peter.    The choir and instrumentalists were such a treat!!!  WOW!

Stopped at Starbucks for latte, hot chocolates and pastries - love their cranberry bliss bars and on home.

I did more laundry.    Claire picked me up for the Holiday spectacular - Christmas show that has been around for many years with all local talent.    We've not been to it in a long time and so enjoyed all the festive holiday songs, costumes and storyline.     Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon in December with my dear friend and nice to see some long-time friends I had not seen in several years.

A selfie with Claire

Back home with the boys and we enjoyed my "dessert first as life is too short" motto - chocolate and caramel lava cakes.    Soooo good!   

I'm so happy to have my "Grandma" ring back.    When we were here in September, I left it at the jewelers to replace a missing stone (the 8 grandchildren's birthstones, but had lost "Drew" for December).   Picked it up earlier this week and so pleased!
 
All 8 stones in place!

Sue and Anne enjoying their cruise and heading back to Port Canaveral.

Enjoy your week and all the hustle and bustle!



No comments: