Friday - January 27

 Burrr.....very chilly, windy walk to the "walk" workout!    I only stayed for 1/2 the routine this morning as my thighs were screaming "ENOUGH"!     With yoga yesterday and earlier this week, I've got to tone it down a bit!     I may just stick to yoga and do my regular walks in the park.    I admire these gals who do this 5 days a week....

This afternoon I got a mani pedi with  Tamara and decided to get a little funky.....have never done this before (always pinks or reds), but here I am....

Soft lavender

Michael and Ryan taking a break from the slopes - they had 18" of fresh powder since arriving in Jackson Hole and more to come!
Happy skiers lovin' all that fresh mountain air!

Only a high of 64 today and no sun!  😔  We Floridians LOVE our sunshine!

We had grilled cheese, soup and some leftover taco salad from yesterday's Mexican for supper.    Then we were off to hear the Bee Gees Tribute Band in the ballroom - what a fun evening - packed house, lots of dancing and so enjoyed all their big hits!

The Bee Gees (tribute band)

Came out at 9:45 to a cold, windy and misty rainy night!!!   

Have a great weekend - we are off to Venice tomorrow to visit Allie and Owen and check out the ArtFest.




No comments: