Monday - January 8

 Posted by Mark:

Off to Venice to meet Linda and Bob who were coming from Lakeland, FL.   Stopped at Black and Gold Coffee Roasters just off I-75 in Venice.   The ladies went off shopping and Bob and I headed to Venice Island Coffee shop with our puzzles and I-pads.  

Met ladies for lunch at Venice Café.  It has moved across the street and enlarged since Pat and I ate there years ago.   Everyone enjoyed their lunch.   A bit more shopping for the ladies, a nap in the car for Bob and I.

Said our goodbye, then Pat and I had a bit of ice cream nearby.

Six weeks ago Pat had surgery.  On the way back home it really started aching.  Pat is now a weather forecaster as her shoulder aches when bad weather (front) is coming thru.  

Weather all over the country sounds nasty for next 24 hours or so. Just heard 49 states under some type of weather alert.

Joan and Joe were going to come down to get their Cricket golf cart tomorrow, but we have moved that back to Wednesday.


No comments: