Friday - January 26

 Posted by Mark:

We needed to get a dessert today from Buckingham Farms, so why not do breakfast also.  Made sense to me....   Then we went to Publix and Dollar Tree for some items.   Needed 3 things from Publix, but of course I come out with 10 - 12.

This afternoon I put the skirting back on the shed.  The underneath has dried very well.

Went for a walk, ran into Paul and Patty around the corner.  I helped her with setting up her wifi system with the new park internet.  Pat had a good chat with Paul catching up on their travels.

Tonight we went to an "Almost Abba" concert and dinner buffet with Charlotte and Doug.  I did not realize how many songs Abba had.  We had a good time.

Grand Bob told me about an app that carries Brady's games.  We are watching it right now.  They are behind at half time.  Hope they pull it out.

No comments: