Saturday - January 20

 Posted by Mark:

Pat started her day with her exercises and oatmeal.  I went to Hardees for my biscuit and gravy.  Weather was cool but sunny and not a cloud in the sky.  

We got a call around 12:30 from our long long time friend Sue telling us that Jerry passed away very peacefully at home about 1 hour  before with all of his family there.  We first met them in 1971. No matter how many heath challenges Jerry had thru the years he was always very upbeat. He set a great example for others.

Mid afternoon I went to hardware store to get some smaller washers for the door I fixed.  It sticks at times and I thing the parts are binding, so reducing the space needed.  I think that will fix it.

Went for long walk, then talked to our neighbors Gary and Brenda who had just gotten back from the Tampa RV show.   They liked the show but did not like the traffic.

We went to Fancy's Southern Kitchen tonight with other neighbors - Buddy and Jo Ann.  Good comfort food for a cool night.

No comments: