Thursday - April 18

This is Pat and I'm baaaack after a 5 1/2 month break from the blog.   Thanks to Brooke, I am using voice text to computer so not having to type - at least for awhile.   Another milestone today was driving for the first time since November 1, 2023.   Whew....all went well and glad that 1st outing is behind me!

Another busy day starting at 8:30 with Jeff for therapy and then meeting Ron and Vicki at Farmers Market for breakfast. and saying goodbye after a really fun visit.  

Leaving Farmers Market with a delicious piece of pineapple upside cake (they have thee best desserts)!

 I had a noon appt. with Jewel for a haircut. Always good to visit with her and catch up on the latest with her new home being built on Fort Myers Beach after Hurricane Ian took everything (home and possessions) away. We got Ruby ((my new wheels) cleaned inside and out at Eager Beaver car wash.   I had an afternoon appt. with Dr. Langford and on home. at 3:15    Good to be home and take it easy after a go go go day.   Another very warm day.

What can I say about Mark my caregiver extraordinaire?    He's been there since the day this nightmare started on November 12th.   He's seen me thru 2 surgeries. had to do all the driving along with helping with therapy exercises, cleaning, laundry, cooking, blogging, my tears, etc. etc.   It's been a challenge and he's been a trooper through it all.    A HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU!   He's a keeper!  😊












No comments: