Thursday - October 16

Waited all day for the sun to shine.....finally around 4:00, there it was!   This big ball of brilliant sunshine!    Everyone is very weary of the dreary, gloomy past few days we've had.
 
I went to Brenda's this morning and met her new granddaughter (8 weeks tomorrow).   Kassie (new Mommy) and Ryan grew up together.     Brooklyn is a little sweetie and I enjoyed cuddling her the entire time. 
 
 Brooklyn Ray
 
   Home for just a bit and then Claire picked me up and we met Margie at A. Renee for delicious lunch and fun visit.    Home and quick trip to the grocery store.    Daisy's fridge and cupboards are all stocked for 2 boys with hearty appetites.  I made pumpkin bars this afternoon and spiffed up the house.    Dottie is having open house both Saturday and Sunday (one last hurrah)!!!
 
Mark did Daisy projects most of the day and ran some errands.
 
Anne brought the boys over this evening  She got all their clothes put away on Daisy, along with winter coats, stocking caps, gloves, etc......).    They are spending the night and tomorrow, Grandpa and I will take them to school and enjoy Grandparents Day.    Anne will be helping with that.    I have PEO in the afternoon and then we are off to Starved Rock for a weekend of camping and hiking and campfires and eating and on and on....
 
What I see when I look out my kitchen window....
 
 
 

No comments: