Tuesday - October 28

Off and running this morning with Mark taking Daisy to have some shock absorber work done.   I picked him up and on home to get at the laundry which was an avalanche!!!    Finished unpacking and putting stuff away.    My dentist had a cancellation, so could get me in at 10:30 to have temporary crown put on - 1 hour and $1,024.10 (OUCH) later, I was out the door.   I'm scheduled to get the new one on November 12th, the day before we leave for Pensacola.
 
Lots of leaves fell while I was gone, but our neighborhood is sooo pretty and here are a few more fall delights:
 
Back yard winner

Just step out our side door and
wow!!!

Burning bush of Marty's next door
 
Mark and I met Anne and boys, and her friend, Patti and Blaise.  This was a school fund raiser (Monical's will donate 20% of the proceeds back to the boys school).    Good visit and always enjoy the pizza and salad.
 
Liam - Blaise - Connor
3 Goobers

Lo and behold....about 3 blocks from home, we passed a beautiful home with all their outside Christmas lights on..............duh, not even Halloween yet?    Perhaps they just strung them all today and they were checking to make sure they worked?  
We shall see....
 
 

No comments: