Monday - September 14

It's been a busy day starting with breakfast with our old neighbors (Mark and I each drove separately), followed by a stop at the storage unit to do some re-organizing, put the pack 'n play and booster seat away, etc.   Mark went back to Daisy to do some things, load up the truck, etc.   I had therapy with Lee and wonderful workout with the neck.   Felt so good when I left there, but within an hour, all the crappy pain and discomfort were baaaack!!!!   
 
I met Sharon for lunch at Biaggi's - sooo fun to catch up
(hadn't really seen her since Florida in March)
 
Then to the Red Cross to donate blood.    Met Mark at the airport where we left my car, jumped in the truck and we were off by 4:00.    I had made some sandwiches so we ate along the way - it's been a gorgeous day and evening!

Our friend, Kassie and daughter, Brooklyn joined us for breakfast this morning!
Pat and Brenda's daughter and granddaughter.
 
And then we have our little multi-tasker, Miss Priss
 
 Blair took off her pull-up, put it on her head, sat down to do her business,
while playing a game on her I-pad and enjoying a nice cup of milk!
 
We are in Springfield, Ohio tonight....still 500 miles to go!
 
 
 
 

No comments: