Tuesday - September 1

Happy September and welcome to the beautiful season of autumn in a few weeks.   But for now, having a real heat wave in central IL with temps in the 90's thru Sunday!
 
I slept really good last night thanks to Nyquil.   The Claritin D didn't do squat yesterday and usually that works for me.   Taking Zyrtec today - head feels a little better and not sneezing or blowing my nose.
 
I went to the Laundromat with 5 loads - ugh!   But glad that job is out of the way.   Anne and other friends have offered to use their washers/dryers and I really appreciate that.   But it's just as simple to go get it all done at once.    Some of these new machines take 1 hour to wash!!!  
Treated myself to a Gloria Jeans latte and donut right next door!
 
Mark and I went back into town in the afternoon - I had a dentist appointment (temporary crown put on from when I broke off tooth in Kansas City).   He went to storage unit and did some reorganizing.
 
 We met our friends, Lee and Tamara for dinner at Baxter's and a 3 hour - 15 minute visit - lots of catching up to do as we had not been together since September, 2013.
Baxter's was wonderful as always and so enjoyed our visit!

Lee and Tamara

 

No comments: