Monday - September 28

Cloudy, but warm day.    I left Daisy at 8:15 for dentist appt. to get my new crown - easy does it, but the painful part was writing the check!   Mark and I met the Monday morning breakfast bunch and then each of us went our merry way.   I had a few errands, he picked up some firewood and then back to Kamp Komfort.
 
Did some cleaning and tidying up inside and outside Daisy....
 
Last day in the 80s for a while....

Tonight I entertained the Monday Night Friends here at Kamp Komfort for a wiener roast.    We had a potluck of wine, appetizers, roasted hot dogs, potato salad, dill orzo salad, baked beans, deviled eggs and then pie from Busy Corner!    Everything was so yummy.  
 Beautiful evening with wonderful friends!

 Three of the hubbies joined Mark at Busy Corner for dinner and pie.
Pat (Brenda), Bob (Linda), Jerry (Sue), Mark (me)

Brenda, Pat, Tamara, Sue, Ruth, Connie, Jody, Linda
Love the sun's reflection on Daisy's window












 
 

No comments: