Tuesday - September 8

Luke is on Daisy and the fun has begun!    Mark and I left this morning with a stop at Busy Corner to get a piece of cherry pie (Philip's very favorite) to go and an early birthday treat!
 
We met the kids at Route 18 in the parking lot of Bullshead Inn where we've enjoyed many a good meal meeting my parents, brothers and families over the years - usually celebrating a birthday or anniversary!    We transferred all of Luke's paraphernalia and Philip and Annette were on their way.   And then doggone.................there sat Philip's pie in our car!    Arghhhhh!!!!
 
We got back to Daisy with very threatening skies - whoaaaa.....just made it when the heavens opened up BIG time.   Had lunch and then Luke went down for a nap as the rain came pounding down.   I left at 2:00 for town and therapy with Lee.    He did several measurements and was very pleased with how I'm doing, but not quite done with me yet!    So....also addressed the neck issue which is constantly achy.    He gave me more exercises to do and I see Dr. Novotny on Thursday.    In between trips e have coming up, I am scheduled for 7 more sessions + traction (not exactly sure what that is, but receptionist said "it will feel sooo good"! ) 
 
It rained the entire time I was in therapy and at the grocery store and finally stopped when I was almost back to Daisy.
 
Grandpa and Luke went for a stroll while I made BLT's for supper.   Lots to see here or just out of Daisy's windows - all the traffic on I-74 and the RV's and campers coming and going in and out of
Kamp Komfort.
 
After we ate, we 3 walked around the park.   Luke gets excited when Daisy is in sight, claps his hands and says "Daisy"....(I imagine him thinking "we're home"!!!)
 
Sitting on the big rock right by Daisy!
 
Philip, Annette and friends are off to Alaska tomorrow.
Bon voyage, safe travels and have a ton of fun in that spectacular part of our USA!
 

No comments: