Monday - August 31

So, last night at the boys ballgames, I started sneezing and then blowing my nose....well, this has escalated into a major blown-out COLD that came on fast and furious!    Did not sleep well at all, the sneezing and blowing my nose is ongoing .....yikes!    Mark and I each drove separately to breakfast with the former neighbors and then went to the storage unit and got some things out.   
 
I met Martha for lunch at Red Robin - new in town.    My first time to eat at one of these.  Had a good lunch, but especially enjoyed our visit. 
 
Selfie of Martha and me
 
From lunch I was off to therapy and Jim really stretched the shoulder way over my head - OUCH!    But he also worked his magic on my very sore neck (all related to the shoulder) and gave me some exercises to do at home.    I really enjoy chatting with these therapists (same ones I had 5 years ago and catching up on their families, etc.)   After spending 6 months with them, we were pretty well acquainted!    Plus, while we are yakkin' away, keeps my mind off what they're doing to me
(well, sort of)!
 
I was scheduled to give blood this afternoon after therapy, but canceled cause of this rotten cold.   Mark filled in for me and I will take his spot on 9/14.
 
Back on Daisy and just taking it easy....not meeting the Monday Night Friends!   
 
Luke is ready for some BLT's tonight at his other grandparents
An architect, builder, carpenter (like Daddy) in the making?
Connor and his brand new hockey bag!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: