Monday - August 10

Big day.......breakfast with Bob and Linda.    I drove to Sublette and had a wonderful massage by my cousin, Judi who is a nurse and massage therapist.   My right shoulder and neck have been so sore (going to my orthopedic doctor on Thursday).    The Sublettians gathered in Sublette at The Roadhouse for lunch - 30 strong and what fun and so much chatter.    It was a great time to re-connect with some of these folks I had not seen in a long time.  Our connection is that we all went to St. Mary's Grade School.    Several spouses came, too.
 
On home and had some horribly heavy rain - stopped 2x with flashers on - could not see a thing (several others pulled off, too).   It was scary and of course, when the rain finally let up, the skies cleared up and what a lovely evening.
 
I met the Monday Night Friends (6) a Baxter's for dinner - great time again.....but now very glad to be back on Daisy with Mark!    Read to unwind after a whirlwind 2 days and enough driving in the rain yesterday and especially the nasty stuff today to last me a LONG time!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: